Legal advice – help with legal questions and situations for light entrepreneurs
Here’s how easy it is: whenever you need legal advice, you can contact Eezy’s own lawyer directly. If your issue isn’t too demanding and can be solved during a phone call, the service is completely free of charge. If it turns out that the matter in hand requires a bit more research and familiarizing, we will inform you and you will receive a cost estimate, as we realize no one likes to be surprised with additional expenses. Eezy invoicing service users are entitled to even more demanding assignments at a reasonable cost.
What are the legal issues we handle?
- Contract law matters and negotiations (creation and review of contracts)
- Separate contracts by order (e.g. larger orders and customizing Eezy’s contract templates for your needs and sectoral agreements)
- Legal advice (personal tax issues)
- Entrepreneurial social security and YEL
- Settlement of disputes
- Drafting, editing, and reviewing privacy policies
- Debt Issues
What does legal advice cost?
Eezy’s invoicing service includes legal advice without any additional cost if it is:
- General advice, such as interpreting and filling out our contract templates.
- Phone advice (until the assignment requires further clarifications, document creation, or other similar work).
Paid assignments are 90 € / h (incl. VAT 24%, minimum invoicing 0,5 h), for example:
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- All personal legal services that do not have an existing contract template or a general guide
Legal services are available by phone on Mondays between 10pm-2pm at 09 4242 1559.
On the phone, you will speak with Eezy’s own lawyer, Otto Michelsen. You can also send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but during the calling hours you will reach Otto with certainty. If the line is busy, he will call you back during the same day, so you won’t have to call the number twice. Otto is ready to assist you in Finnish, Swedish, and English.
Law firm services for Eezy users
Eezy also cooperates with a law firm Sivenius, Suvanto & Co, who are very familiar with Eezy’s business as well as terms and conditions. Sivenius, Suvanto & Co will handle any possible litigation, arbitration and bankruptcy proceedings for you.
As part of its service, Eezy has agreed with Sivenius, Suvanto & Co that there is no charge for an overview of your legal situation on the phone. During the call, you will get an idea of the steps you should consider taking in your situation and what costs are likely to incur.
Eezy personnel can give you more detailed instructions on how to use and benefit from the legal services. For more information, please call our customer service 09 4247 5630 or email us at email@example.com.